Tag Archives: WordPress
In this video I will demonstrate how to find and install a professional looking WordPress theme for your blog.
By default, WordPress is installed with a rather plain looking theme.
There are other themes included in the WordPress package but none of them are very esthetically pleasing.
Luckily, there are other sites where you can find professional looking themes for free.
How to install WordPress using the DreamHost 1 click installer:
- First, browse to https://panel.dreamhost.com/
- Enter your username and password and click the login button
- Next, look for the ‘One-Click Installs’ link on the left hand side of your screen near the top and click it
- On the next screen scroll down and find the WordPress icon and click it
- Then click the ‘Custom Installation’ button
- From the first dropdown menu that appears, select the website that you wish to install WordPress to and click ‘Install it for me now!’
The DreamHost installer will now install and configure your WordPress site for you. Within a few minutes you should receive and an email in your inbox with a link that will allow you to immediately log in and start using your WordPress website.